Friday, January 25, 2008

Keeping In Touch


I find it so hard to try to keep everyone updated on our day to day stuff. Alex is growing up so fast and I thought this would be a great way to make sure everyone gets to enjoy that little guys antics! Here, I am able to post photos, videos and other goodies!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you started a blog .. I've been tossing around the idea of starting one myself but I'm not sure anyone would read it! LOL Can't wait to see pictures!!

Our Family said...

So happy to see a fellow blogger:) I will definitely be stopping by to read updates! Love the picture of Alex...so cute!

Godfather said...

What a great blog! The only thing missing now is a BIG 'OL picture of Alex with his birthday buddy and a BIG 'OL picture of his favorite superbowl-bound football team!!!!!
The Godfather