Since Alex was a little guy he has always hated me washing his hair. It would be the last thing I would do and it would always end in a screaming fit. Well, he brought his goggles in the tub with him the other night (cause it's too darn cold to be swimming outside now!) He played in the the tub and washed up...then it was my turn to do his hair. He was so excited to have the goggles on and there was no soap or water dripping in his eyes. Afterwards, I was thinking, "DUH!" Why hadn't I thought of this earlier. Why hadn't I thought of it at all?! He's the one that came up with it! He has always loved bath time except for the hair washing bit. Who knows...maybe we have the next Michael Phelps on our hands! *lol*
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The Next Michael Phelps?
Since Alex was a little guy he has always hated me washing his hair. It would be the last thing I would do and it would always end in a screaming fit. Well, he brought his goggles in the tub with him the other night (cause it's too darn cold to be swimming outside now!) He played in the the tub and washed up...then it was my turn to do his hair. He was so excited to have the goggles on and there was no soap or water dripping in his eyes. Afterwards, I was thinking, "DUH!" Why hadn't I thought of this earlier. Why hadn't I thought of it at all?! He's the one that came up with it! He has always loved bath time except for the hair washing bit. Who knows...maybe we have the next Michael Phelps on our hands! *lol*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG Renee that picture is hysterical.. he is the most adorable little bug-eyed boy! LOL Great idea, btw!
Post a Comment