Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it Spring yet?


The Winter blahs have finally set it! I know Adam and I are counting down the days to Spring...Alex on the other hand, he loves the white stuff. He LOVES going out to help daddy clear the driveway. Toby of course has to go outside with him, they're 2 peas in a pod. I went out to try and get pictures of the 2 of them yesterday. Toby was very uncooperative but Alex was hamming it up! Here's my favorite shot. That smile of his warms my heart!


In other Alex news...he's starting school this Thursday. I never thought the day would come. He's so excited and I think he'll do great. For now it's only 2 days a week...just enough time away! LOL Today I was telling him about how we're going to Florida in a couple months and at first he was so happy to go on a plane ride and see everyone! Later this afternoon he said he didn't want to go on a plane because he doesn't have a parachute!! WTH?! I told him I hoped that we wouldn't need a parachute and that we'd be just fine in our seats until the plane lands. I honestly don't know where he comes up with this stuff! He's always got us laughing about something.

Don't worry...I'll have pictures and a blog on Thursday! His big day at school. *Ü*

1 comment:

Kristen said...

LOVE that picture.. I can't wait for the snow to be gone though. I think this is one of my faves.