We have all been so busy the past month! I have successfully completed a CNA course...YES, I am going back to work. It's only part time (weekends) but it's something! There is so much that we want to do as a family that we're unable to do with just Adam's income. I am also excited to interact with adults again. It's been wonderful for me to get back out there and meet new people. Alex doesn't seem to mind the change too much. He's had lots of fun hanging out with Grandma D. at our house this past month. I am so happy that this job will fit into our schedule and that we can make it work without Alex having to go to daycare. The boys will have "guy time" on the weekends while Mommy is at work. It will all work out!
Here comes Peter Cottontail...hopping down the bunny trail...hippity, hoppity, Easter's on it's way!
Alex is SOOOO excited for Easter. I don't know what he's going to do when we don't have a holiday for a few months. Tomorrow we've got all kinds of Easter projects to do. We have whoopie pies to make for the Bake Sale, goodie bags to put together for the kiddos...It will be fun! I'll be posting pictures from the Easter Egg Hunts that we'll be going to over the weekend.
~*~Happy Easter~*~Happy Spring~*~
1 comment:
FYI: I'm still waiting for you to post those pictures of the Easter Egg Hunts you attended back in March --- good thing I didn't hold my breath?
Post a Comment