Monday, June 23, 2008

Lovin' Summer!

With high gas prices and Adam's screwy schedule we have been staying close to home a lot this Summer. There's so many fun things to do in our area that we rarely take advantage of. The pond, the playgrounds, our library, the strawberry picking...Last night we took the canoe down to the pond. Adam and Alex brought their fishing gear and I had my camera! Afterwards Adam and I couldn't believe we don't use the pond more often. It's literally a hop, skip and a jump down the road. Alex was such a good listener - crazy me was so petrified of tipping over. He sat still and was very gentle. I was soooo impressed! The boys didn't catch any fish but I "caught" a lot of great moments on my camera. Here's a couple of pics...
Adam was loading our stuff....I sat in the canoe, hoping that Alex and I wouldn't float away! LOL
Me and Alex
I love this picture of Alex...I wish Adam wasn't being such a goob. LOL Look at that scenery though. It's beautiful!
I think this picture is really cool!! It's Alex's reflection looking over the side of the canoe. *Ü*

No comments: