Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The things he says...

Alex is a hoot, even when he's not trying to be!! Some of the things that he comes up with make us stop in our tracks and wonder..."Where did he come up with that?!"
Tonight we were reading "Scooby-Doo" one of his new favorite characters. Well, after I read the book he always has to read it back to me. He flips it open to the middle and reads..."and Velma says, Jesus Christ! Who farted?" I tried my hardest not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I swear the book didn't say that when I read it! Like I said, some of the stuff he comes out with is so random.

Anyway...that's all I had for today. I just thought you might like to hear a funny Alex story. *Ü*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too funny! You know, Adam's first sentence was technically "Jesus Christ, that's HOT!" but Jason didn't want to tell his mother that, so it's officially "Uh oh! It's ok!"