I can't believe our vacation has come and gone...it was such a relaxing 5 days. We arrived up at the Lake on Wednesday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. On Thursday it rained but we make the best of it and ventured up to Clark's Trading Post. We went on the train ride, saw the circus, the bear show and had some lunch. It was a great day and it wasn't that busy because of the rain.

Friday and most of Saturday were spent on the beach. It's so awesome to be able to have the beach right down the hill. We were able to walk down and spend some time playing in the water and the sand and then walk back up for lunch (and a nap) then go back down to the beach. Alex was so excited about the beach and playing in the water. He makes friends so easily...I love watching him. We would get there and he'd go sit with the family next to us and share his toys with the kids. Didn't matter who they were or how old the kids were he wanted to make friends.

(Alex watching the Mount Washington come back)
Grammie and Pam came up on Saturday afternoon. We indulged in a few Margarita's at the Crazy Gringo. YUM!! It was so awesome to catch up with Pam. She filled me in on all of the wedding plans. I'm so excited for them. I was so honored that she asked me about taking pictures at the wedding. More or less, being their photographer! I've been dying to get a new camera and this will be the perfect reason to FINALLY get one. I've been saving all of the babysitting money and I think I almost have enough. *Ü* This way I'll have lots of time to play with my new camera before the wedding!!! Linda, Pam, Adam, Alex and I went on the Hobo Railroad on Sunday. It was really fun to check out the different sights along the lake.

Lake Winnipesaukee is such a beautiful place. We love spending time up there. Hopefully we can make it back before Summer is over.
2 comments:
Aww, looks like you guys had a great time! Alex is such a sweetheart, making friends and sharing his toys. Good job you guys! LOL
We've up to Lake Winnipesaukee for vacation a few times in the past and love it! Its a great place to visit. Glad to hear you had a nice time.
Post a Comment